Remember the 6 C's
1. Crime: Callers are asked to report crimes and drug-related activities.
2. Call: Crime Stoppers has to receive information from the public.
3. Code: A caller will receive a private code and a public code. He, with the law
enforcement officer alone, would have both codes. This practice allows the
caller to have anonymity.
4. Computer: Information is fed into the computer to be disseminated
to surrounding agencies.
5. Capture: Caller gives information leading to an arrest(s) of offenders and/or
recover of stolen or contraband property.
6. Cash: Once an arrest has been made, the caller becomes eligible to receive a
cash reward (up to $5,000)